Honey Mustard Broccoli Salad
- 1 pound broccoli florets, chopped (about 4 cups)
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/3 cup dried cherries, raisins, or cranberries
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 medium garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 tsp salt
- In a large mixing bowl, add in chopped broccoli, sunflower seeds, onion, and cherries into a large serving bowl.
- In a separate bowl, add in all the dressing ingredients (olive oil, vinegar, mustard, honey, garlic, and salt). Whisk to combine.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and stir until all the broccoli is coated in the dressing.
- Set in the fridge to marinate for at least 20 minutes, or overnight, before serving.