The Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) offers a monthly benefit to help those in need buy food and food products. To apply or manage your SNAP benefits visit the Department of Social Services (DSS) website.
- It is required to complete an interview if you are a new applicant or you get SNAP benefits and receive a recertification form. Applicants will get a call from Missouri Family Support Division to complete their interview after submitting an application or recertification forms.
- If you miss the SNAP interview:
– Call DSS back at 855-823-4908 (calling earlier in the day is best).
– Visit the DSS website to schedule an appointment for an in person interview.
– Visit your local FSD Resource Center to complete your interview in person.
– NOTE: Before visiting your local Resource Center, check their hours of operation online.
- SNAP participants can now use their EBT card to order groceries online through participating retailers.
- Missouri SNAP Online retailers: ALDI, Amazon, and Wal-Mart, Cameron Market, Hays Supermarket, Sliced Bread Market, Sweet Springs Market, and Woods Supermarkets.