Oven Baked Fries
- 3-4 medium russet potatoes, sliced into fry shapes
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the sliced potatoes, oil, salt, paprika, garlic, and black pepper.
- Lay the potatoes on your prepared baking sheet in a single layer, allowing space between each potato. Use another baking sheet if needed.
- Bake the potatoes for 30-40 minutes, flipping halfway through cooking.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce or our House Sauce below.
House Sauce: In a small bowl, mix 1/4 cup mayonnaise or plain Greek yogurt, 1 tablespoon ketchup, 1 teaspoon mustard, 1 teaspoon pickle relish or chopped pickles, & 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder.