- 1 can (15 0z) black beans
- 2 cups canned or frozen corn, drained
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup olive or canola oil
- 1 lemon or lime, juiced or 2 Tablespoons vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon cilantro, dill or parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
1) Drain black beans and rinse with cold water.
2) Add corn, bell pepper, and onion to beans.
3) In separate bowl, mix oil and lemon juice. Mix in cilantro, salt, pepper, cumin and chili powder.
4) Pour oil mixture and herbs over bean mixture and combine.
5) Serve with baked chips or raw veggies.