Swing To Heal Hunger Golf Tournament 2024
May 21, 2024 @ 12:00 am
Join Us for Our 30th Annual Golf Tournament
Join the Swing to Heal Hunger Golf Tournament for a Day of Fun!
Bringing together a community dedicated to healing hunger
Date: Tuesday, May 21, 2024
Location: Norwood Hills Country Club
1 Norwood Hills Country Club Dr.
St. Louis, MO 63121
(Time is TBD)
Polish those clubs, bring your a-game and join us for a beautiful day of golf, including:
- 18 holes of golf at Norwood Hills Country Club, the premier golfing destination in St. Louis
- Lunch, on-course drinks and snacks, Norwood Hills Country Club catered dinner and hosted bar
- Welcome gift and awards
- A live auction with trips and experiences
- Fund the Future to support the OFS mission to heal hunger with innovative and collaborative solutions that provide food today and help create a hunger-free tomorrow
- Other ways to give through on-course games, raffles, and more
As a Swing to Heal Hunger sponsor, you will help Operation Food Search continue to:
- Provide food and services to more than 200,000 children, teens and adults every month.
- Provide backpacks filled with nutritious food to thousands of food-insecure children in schools each week.
- Empower individuals and families with nutrition education and skills to prepare healthy, affordable meals.
For questions, please contact Jane Calkins, Special Events Manager, at 314-325-1295 or Jane.Calkins@OperationFoodSearch.org.
A Few Ways Your Support Can Help
$20,000 provides 100,000 meals.
$10,000 feeds 400 families for one week.
$5,000 provides a local school with 1,000 emergency food sacks, each containing four weekend meals for kids.
$2,500 provides after-school meals for 750 kids.
$1,500 fuels OFS trucks for one month to rescue food pulled from grocery shelves.
$1,000 feeds a neighbor in need for three years.
$500 supplies a local school with 100 emergency food sacks to distribute to hungry children.