1 tablespoon canola oil
1 cup skim milk
1/2 cup canned pumpkin puree
1 cup whole wheat flour
1 cup rolled oats
2 teaspoon baking soda
1 tablespoon sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1) In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, oil, milk, and pumpkin puree.
2) In a larger bowl, mix together flour, rolled oats, baking soda, sugar, salt, and cinnamon.
3) Stir egg mixture into dry ingredients.
4) Heat large frying pan lightly coated with oil or cooking spray.
5) Using 1/4 cup measuring cup, pour up to three pancakes at a time in pan. Flip when bubbles appear on surface.
|162||4 g||6 g||26 g|