- 1/3 cup white or whole wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 3 cups shredded vegetables
- 1/3 cup minced onion or 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 Tablespoon fresh parsley chopped, or 1 teaspoon dried, and/or 1 teaspoon dried spices/herbs of choosing.
- Mix flour, baking powder, salt, pepper, and eggs to form a smooth batter.
- Squeeze moisture out of shredded vegetables in a clean towel if necessary. Add vegetables and seasonings to the batter.
- Very lightly spray a frying pan with oil and heat to medium hot. Drop a large spoonful of batter onto frying pan. Fry until golden brown, turn and cook on second side until done.
|Amount of svgs||Serving size||Calories||Fat||Protein||Carbohydrate|
|4||2 fritters||86||2 g||6 g||12 g|