- 1 recipe Whole Wheat Crust
- 1 1/2 cups pizza sauce
- 2-3 cups of your favorite vegetables, lightly sauteed
- 3 cups shredded cheese (mozzarella, parmesan, asiago, etc.)
- Olive oil and salt for crust
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Coat pizza pan with non-stick cooking spray and sprinkle lightly with cornmeal.
- Roll out pizza crust so that it overlaps pan by 1 1/2 inches.
- In a small bowl mix 1 cup cheese and 1/2 – 2/3 cup tomato sauce. Create ring of sauce mixture 1/2-inch from outside perimeter, roll crust to cover sauce mixture. Using fingers press edge to bottom of crust.
- Prick crust all over with fork and bake 10 minutes Remove from oven and increase heat to 425 degrees.
- Spread sauce over crust to preferred thickness.
- Layer ingredients, cover with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until edges and bottom of pizza are lightly browned.
|8||1 slice||320||11 g||15 g||41 g|