- 1 egg white, beaten
- 2 Tablespoons low-fat milk
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill or 1 teaspoon dried
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1-6-ounce can salmon, drained and flaked
- 1/2 cup finely crushed saltines or whole wheat crackers
- 1 tablespoon canola or olive oil
- In a medium bowl combine the egg white, milk, onion, dill and pepper.
- Add salmon and crushed crackers; mix well. Form mixture into three 3/4-inch-thick patties.
- In a large skillet cook patties in hot oil over medium-low heat about 6 minutes or till golden brown, turning once.
- Serve on whole wheat bun or lettuce leaf.
|Makes 3 patties||Calories||Fat||Protein||Carbohydrate|