- 3 medium carrots (about 3/4 pound), cut 1 1/2-inches thick
- 1 1/2 cups Brussels sprouts (about 1/2 pound), halved
- 2 cups radishes, halved
- 3 medium beets (about 1 pound), cut into 1 1/2-inch thick slices
- 2 cups sweet potatoes (about 2 pounds), cut into 1 1/2-inch thick slices
- 2 Tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoons freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl toss vegetables well with olive oil, herbs, salt and pepper.
- Spread the vegetables evenly on a large baking sheet. Place on medium rack in oven and bake for 35 to 40 minutes.