- 1 pint fresh raspberries (10 oz frozen & thawed)
- 2 medium shallots, chopped
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 4/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup white wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place raspberries, shallots, and mustard in food processor or blender. Puree until smooth.
- With processor running, slowly add the olive oil and process until a smooth emulsion has formed, about 30 seconds, then for an additional 30 seconds.
- Add vinegar and process until well combined.
- Taste and season to liking. If too thick add water or cranberry juice to thin to desired consistency.
|Amount of svgs||Servingsize||Calories||Fat||Protein||Carbohydrate|
|15||2 tbsp||46||2 g||1 g||6 g|