- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 medium potato, diced
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 zucchini, cut into slices
- 1 can diced tomatoes, drained
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried or fresh oregano, parsley, or basil
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese, any kind
- In a frying pan with an oven proof handle, over medium heat, heat oil and add potatoes, onion and garlic. When potatoes begin to brown add bell pepper and zucchini and cook until they begin to soften. Add tomatoes, stir well.
- Meanwhile, beat the eggs with the milk, salt, pepper, herbs, and cayenne. When vegetables are cooked, pour eggs over them.
- Sprinkle cheese and cook over low heat until the eggs are almost set, put under broiler until eggs are fully set and cheese has begun to brown.
|1/4 of the pan||235||9 g||13 g||26 g(3g fiber)|