- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 medium potato, diced (7 oz)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 cup broccoli, small florets (larger pieces chopped)
- 1 cup cauliflower, small florets (larger pieces chopped)
- 8 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne (optional)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese, any kind
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Heat oil over medium heat, in nonstick (10-inch) sauté pan. Add onions, potatoes, and garlic and cook until onions are softened, 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in broccoli and cauliflower; cook until vegetables are tender, 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Beat eggs, milk, salt, and pepper in medium bowl. Reduce heat to low and pour in egg mixture. Sprinkle cheese on top. Cook about 2 more minutes on the stove.
- Transfer to oven and bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and the eggs have just set in the center. Note that if you are using a skillet with a nonmetal handle, wrap it with double-thickness aluminum foil before placing in oven. Remove from oven and slide out of pan onto a cutting board. Cut into wedges and serve warm.
|1/8 of the pan||211||14 g||13 g||9 g(1g fiber)|