- 2 red or purple plums, pitted
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons & 2 teaspoons white vinegar (can be white wine or rice wine vinegar)
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard powder
- 1 tablespoons honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 cups salad greens or spinach
Optional Salad Toppings: Sliced green onions, fresh plums, bean sprouts, boiled eggs, or crackers
- For the dressing:
1) Puree plums in a blender until they look like applesauce.
2) Add sesame oil, vinegar, canola oil, mustard powder, and honey to plum puree.
3) Cover and blend until smooth. Add salt & pepper to taste.
- For the salad:
1) Put spinach or other salad greens in a large bowl. Dribble some plum dressing over them and gently toss.
2) Add any toppings you like.
|Servings||Calories per serving||Fat per serving||Protein per serving||Carbohydrates per serving|
|6||28||2 g||<1 g||1 g|