- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup chopped fresh celery (2 large stalks)
- 1 cup diced green bell pepper (1 medium pepper)
- 1 4-ounce can mushroom pieces, drained
- 1 2.5-ounce package crumbled bacon bits
- 1 14.5-ounce can diced tomatoes
- 2 10.5-ounce cans condensed tomato soup
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Add olive oil to a large saucepan. To the oil, add the celery, green bell pepper and mushrooms. Sauté over medium heat until vegetables are soft, about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Lower heat to simmer and add remaining ingredients. Stir well. Simmer over medium-low heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with garlic bread or over cooked pasta.
|Amount of servings||Serving Size||Calories||Fat||Protein||Carbohydrate|
|8||3/4 cup||139||8g||7 g||12g(Fiber 3g)|