- 1/2 pound pasta, whole grain
- 1/2 small onion, diced
- 1/2 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small can olives, whole or sliced
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 3/4—1 cup broccoli, chopped florets
- 8 ounces (or to taste) Light Italian dressing or homemade dressing
Note: Vegetables above can be substituted for any 2 1/2 –3 cups of your choice.
- Cook pasta accordingly, then drain and allow it to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients with the pasta.
- Mix, chill and eat.
|1 cup perserving||248||9g||6g||5g||35g|