- 1 pound bow tie, or any shape pasta
- 1/2 cup olive or canola oil
- 4-6 cups diced vegetables: onion, green or red peppers, zucchini, eggplant, squash, mushrooms
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, toss vegetables in a bowl with oil just to coat them. Mix in salt and pepper.
- Lay vegetables on a sheet pan and cook for 20 minutes in the oven.
- After vegetables are brown and cooked, take them out and mix with cooked pasta.
- Season with salt and pepper and add parmesan cheese, if desired.
|8||1 cup||347||16 g||5 g||49 g|