- Cooking spray
- 4 large potatoes, cut into 1/2 inch sticks
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried, crumbled rosemary
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450ºF.
- Lightly grease a cookie sheet or spray with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix together potatoes, oil, rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Spread a single layer of potatoes on the cookie sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
- Turn the potatoes with a spatula and bake for 15-20 minutes longer or until crisp and browned.
|Amount ofservings||Serving Size||Calories||Fat||Protein||Carbohydrate|
|4||1 cup||375||7 g||7 g||77 g|