- 1/2 cup bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, coarsely grated
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and spray muffin pan.
- In a pan, sauté bell pepper and onion until soft.
- Remove pan from heat and let cool slightly.
- In a medium size bowl, combine eggs, milk, cheese, rosemary, salt and pepper. Stir in the bell pepper and onion.
- Spoon into muffin pan and bake for 8-10 minutes or until the eggs have set.
|2 per serving||96||6 g||7 g||1 g||4 g|