- Cooking spray
- 1 flour tortilla, preferably whole wheat
- 1/3 cup shredded cheese
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped red onion
- 1/3 cup chopped mango
- Pinch ground cumin
- Pinch chili powder
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Lightly coat pan with cooking spray.
- Place tortilla in skillet. Let it heat through, about 15 seconds.
- Flip tortilla over, reduce the heat to low and sprinkle the grated cheese, red onion, and mango on top of the tortilla, leaving a half-inch margin around the edges. Sprinkle the top with a pinch each of cumin and chile powder. If desired add a spoonful of salsa.
- When the cheese has melted or is just about melted, flip one half of the tortilla on top of the other, creating a half-moon.
- Flip quesadilla, and cook for another 30 seconds and remove from heat.
|Amount/svg||285||10 g||14 g||36 g|