- 1 package graham crackers (about 1 1/2 cups crumbs)
- 3 Tablespoons unsweetened yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 can (12 ounces) low-fat condensed milk
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest (optional)
- 4 ounces low-fat cool whip, thawed
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs, yogurt and brown sugar. Press evenly into a 9-inch pie pan.
- Bake crust mixture in for 5 minutes.
Note: Mixture may be very sticky, so use a wet utensil to help press into the pan.
- Mix the milk and lemon juice in a large bowl.
- Zest lemon by grating the yellow skin of a fresh lemon.
- Fold in lemon zest and cool whip. Pour the lemon mixture into the graham cracker crust and chill in the freezer until you are ready to serve. (20 minutes or longer)
|1/12 pie slice||207||4g||4g||38g|