- 1 Granny Smith apple
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, cut into 1/4-inch wedges
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 lb kale, tough stems and ribs removed and leaves coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup stock (chicken or vegetable)
- Quarter and core apple, then cut into 1/4-inch-thick wedges.
- Heat oil in a pot over medium heat until hot, but not smoking, then sauté onion, stirring occasionally until golden. Add apple and curry powder and sauté, stirring until apple is almost tender ( about 2 minutes).
- Add kale and stock and cook, covered, stirring occasionally until kale is tender and most of the liquid is evaporated (about 5 minutes).
|Amount of servings||Serving size||Calories||Fat||Protein||Carbohydrate|
|4||1 cup||128||7 g||3 g||16 g|