- 3/4 pound kale
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 large onion- about 1 1/2 cups chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 apples with firm flesh (Granny Smith) washed and sliced
- 1 1/2 cups chicken stock or water
- 1 pound potatoes (about 4), washed, peeled, and sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1) Wash kale, remove the stems and chop the leaves.
- 2) In a large sauté pan, heat 1/2 teaspoon oil and sauté onions, garlic, and apples.
- 3) Add stock (or water), kale, potatoes, and salt. Cover and simmer for about 15 minutes or until cooked.
- 4) Add 1/2 tablespoon of oil and the lemon juice.
- 5) Season with pepper.
|Amount of svgs||Serving Size||Calories||Fat||Protein||Carbohydrate|
|6||1 cup||144||1 g||5 g||30 g|