- 1.5 pounds of green beans, washed and trimmed
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp grated lemon peel
- Cook green beans about 4 minutes in a large pot of boiling water.
- Drain and place in a bowl of ice water.
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and stir then add beans and sauté about 5 minutes.
- Lastly stir in parsley and lemon peel and serve.
|6 servings||Serving Size||Calories||Fat||Protein||Carbohydrate|
|Amount/serving||1/2 cup||73||4 g||2 g||9 g|