- 1 cup cottage cheese or ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup milk (optional if using cottage cheese)
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 Tablespoons fresh basil chopped (2 teaspoons dried)
- 2 Tablespoons fresh parsley chopped (2 teaspoons dried)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Mix together in a bowl and set aside.
- 1 package whole wheat spaghetti or linguini
In a large pot, cook according to package directions.
- 2 cups broccoli*
- 2 cups sliced zucchini*
- 1 cup green beans*
- 1 cup peas*
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
(*Any fresh vegetables will do: collard, mustard or spinach greens, green peppers, etc.)
Sauté in oil until tender. Add to pasta immediately after it is drained.
2 Tablespoons butter or olive oil
Toss with pasta and vegetables until melted. Add cheese mixture and toss gently to coat.
|Servings– 8(1 cup)||Total Calories||Total Fat(g)||Total Protein(g)||Total Carb (g)|
|273 kcals||6 g||14 g||45 g|