- 1 Cup Frozen or 1 Fresh Mango
- 2 Cups Fresh or Frozen Strawberries
- 2 Bananas Sliced
- 1 Cup Fresh or Frozen Blueberries
- 1 15 oz. can of Pineapple Chunks, drained
- 2 Kiwis Peeled and sliced into rounds
Optional dressing and topping:
- 1/2 Cup Orange Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 1/2 Cup Toasted Coconut Shreds
- Place all of the prepared fruit in a large bowl. If using fresh strawberries, wash and dry them, then cut in half before adding to the bowl.
- Mix orange juice and honey. Pour over the fruit salad.
- Sprinkle on toasted coconut.
- To toast coconut: Place coconut shreds on a piece of aluminum foil on baking sheet. Place in the oven on 300° for 5 minutes or until light brown.
|Amount/svg||175||3 g||2 g||40 g||4 g|