- 2 Tablespoons butter, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg white
- 1/3 cup applesauce
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 3-4 cups assorted fruit
- 4 ounces low-fat cream cheese
- 4 ounces vanilla pudding
- Crust—Preheat oven to 350° F. Lightly grease a 9-by-13-by-2 inch pan. In a medium sized bowl, cream together butter, honey, and brown sugar. Add egg white and combine. Mix in applesauce and vanilla.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon together. Add sugar mixture, stirring to combine and gently fold in oats.
- Spread batter evenly in pan. (Not too thick because it will rise.) Bake until brown, about 20 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Topping— Prepare and cut fruit into bite size pieces. Mix the cream cheese and vanilla pudding together.
- On top of cooled crust, spread cream cheese mixture, sprinkle with fruit and drizzle with honey. Refrigerate 15-20 minutes and serve.
|Amount of svgs||Serving size||Calories||Fat||Protein||Carbohydrate|
|15||1 slice||222||2 g||4 g||47 g|