- 5 cups fresh or frozen fruit (peaches, pears, apples, blueberries, raspberries etc.)
- 3 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups oatmeal (quick oats)
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter (1/2 stick)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Wash and chop fruit into 1/8-inch thick slices, if using peaches or apples, or leave whole if using berries.
- Combine fruit, granulated sugar, and cinnamon. Place in a lightly greased 9×13 inch dish.
- Combine oatmeal, flour, brown sugar, and butter and rub until crumbly texture is formed.
- Crumble crisp topping over apples and bake for 40 minutes, until bubbly. Let sit for 15-20 minutes before serving.
|Amount of servings||Serving Size||Calories||Fat||Protein||Carbohydrate|
|10||1/2 cup||212||6 g||4 g||39 g|