- 2 large (or 3 small) ripe avocados
- 2 ripe tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1/4 red onion, diced
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 2 teaspoons dried cilantro
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- To make salsa: in large bowl, combine tomato, onion, jalapeno, cilantro lime juice, salt, and pepper.
- In separate bowl, peel and mash avocado. Mix together the salsa with the mashed avocados.
- Sprinkle lemon juice over entire mixture. Cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
|24||2 Tbs.||24||2 g||0.5 g||2 g|