- 1 large can– canned chicken, drained
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 frozen package (10 ounce) cream spinach, thawed
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 package (1.25 ounce) taco seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together and spread evenly in a square baking dish.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until heated through.
- Mix all ingredients and place in a microwave-safe bowl or casserole dish.
- Microwave on high 2 minutes. Stir. Microwave on high for 3 minutes. Stir and serve. Should be heated through.
|8||1/2 cup||239||9 g||21 g||19 g|