- 3 cups diced eggplant
- 4 cups diced yellow squash
- 2 cups chopped onions
- 2 cups dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 can green chiles
- 1 cup crushed crackers
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Add eggplant and squash and cook until tender but firm, about 10 minutes. Drain and cool.
- In a casserole dish, combine all ingredients but crackers and cheese. Sprinkle crackers and cheese over top.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes.
|Amount of Svgs||Serving Size||Calories||Fat||Protein||Carbohydrate|
|13||1/2 cup||178||3 g||8 g||30 g|