- 3 cups quick cook oats
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk, low-fat
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9×13-inch pan.
- In a large bowl, mix together the oats, sweetened condensed milk, butter, coconut, almonds, chocolate chips, and cranberries with your hands until well blended.
- Press the mixture flat into the pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes in the oven, or longer if you want bars to be crunchy. Lightly browned just around the edges will give you moist, chewy bars.
- Let cool for 5 minutes, cut into squares then let cool completely before serving.
|Amount of servings||Serving Size||Calories||Fat||Carbohydrate|
|24||1 bar||153||7 g||20 g|