- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 1 – 15 oz. can of pumpkin puree
- 1/2-3/4 cup water
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Put cake mix in large bowl.
- Mix 1/2 cup water with pumpkin puree in separate bowl.
Stir until incorporated.
- Slowly add pumpkin mixture to cake mix, stirring to incorporate. Add more water if batter seems too thick. It should be a little thicker than normal cupcake batter.
- Fill muffin cups 3/4 full with batter and bake as directed on cake mix box.
- You can top them any way you like. One option is to use a
tablespoon of vanilla frosting and some sprinkles.
Variation: Use any kind of cake mix you like.
|Amount/svg||126||5 g||2 g||21g|