- 1 1/2 pounds of boneless chicken sliced into thin strips
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup carrots, shredded
- 2 cup swiss chard, rib removed and greens chopped
- 1 cup green beans, chopped into 1 inch pieces
- 3 scallions, sliced
- 1 cup cooked jasmine, basmati, or brown rice
- 4 Tablespoon peanut butter
- 3 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 Tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 of an orange, juiced
- Heat a large skill over high heat add chicken, garlic and onion, stir-fry for 3 minutes.
- Add remaining vegetables except scallions and cook for 5 minutes more.
- In a small pot, heat and stir together all the ingredients for the sauce until well combined.
- Add sauce in with the chicken and vegetables and toss until well coated.
- Serve over rice and top with scallions
|Amount of servings||Servingsize||Calories||Fat||Protein||Carbohydrate|
|6||1 cup||362||14 g||40 g||19 g|