- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 cup corn
- 1 cup of your favorite vegetables (zucchini, peppers, mushrooms, etc.), chopped
- 1 – 16 oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 flour tortillas (whole wheat recommended)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a pan, heat oil and saute onion, corn and other vegetables until tender, about 8 minutes.
- Add black beans to the vegetables. Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove from heat when mixture is warm.
- Lay tortilla in a pan, sprinkle half of the tortilla with 1 Tablespoon cheese. Spread bean and vegetable mixture over cheese and sprinkle with another tablespoon of cheese. Fold in half and cook over medium-high heat for 2 minutes on each side, or until cheese melts.
- Repeat until all tortillas have been used.
- Cut tortillas into wedges (like pizza) and serve.
|Amount of servings||Serving size||Calories||Fat||Protein||Carbohydrate||Fiber|
|8||1 folded tortilla||327||16 g||14 g||45 g||6 g|