- 1 can (15 oz) Black Beans
- 2 cups canned or frozen corn, drained
- 1 cucumber, peeled & diced
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 lemon or lime, juiced
- 1/4 teaspoon cilantro, dill or parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- Drain black beans and rinse with cold water
- Add corn, cucumber, and onion to beans
- In separate bowl, mix oil and lemon juice. Mix in cilantro, salt, pepper, cumin and chili powder.
- Pour oil mixture and herbs over bean mixture and combine.
- Serve with baked chips or raw veggies.
|Amount ofservings||Serving size||Calories||Fat||Protein||Carbohydrate|
|12||1/2 cup||161||1 g||8 g||31 g|