- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 6 cups blackberries, raspberries or strawberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- In a small saucepan, heat water and sugar to a simmer. Continue cooking until sugar dissolves and liquid is clear, will take about 5 minutes. Remove from heat, put on ice bath in freezer to cool. (This is called a simple syrup.)
- In a food processor, crush berries. Remove syrup from freezer, add mint and lemon juice and add to fruit mixture. Combine thoroughly.
- Pour into individual serving cups and freeze.
|Amount/serving||65||4 g||1 g||16 g|