- 2 Tablespoons peanut butter
- 4 Tablespoons low-fat cream cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 whole wheat tortillas
- 3 ripe bananas
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Stir together peanut butter, cream cheese, honey and cinnamon in a small mixing bowl
- Lay tortilla flat and spread 1 1/2 tablespoons of the peanut butter mixture on one half of each tortilla.
- Peel and slice bananas 1/4 inch thick.
- Lay 3/4 cup banana slices, in a single layer, over peanut butter mixture.
- Fold each tortilla in half to enclose filling.
- Coat a frying pan with non stick spray and heat over medium-high heat.
- Place tortillas in hot frying pan and cook for 1-2 minutes on each side or until golden brown.