- 1 cup whole wheat flour or white flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 Tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 2 medium, very ripe bananas, peeled
- 1 cup evaporated skim milk
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, and cinnamon.
- In another bowl beat egg with a fork or whisk until smooth.
- In a small bowl, mash the banana until all the lumps are gone. Mix in the milk and egg. Pour banana mixture into the flour mixture and mix well.
- Coat a large, non-stick frying pan with cooking spray.
- Spoon batter onto the heated griddle for each pancake. Cook until the tops are bubbly and the pancakes are dry around the edges. Flip and cook until golden on both sides.
Repeat step 5 until all of the batter has been used, using more cooking spray as needed.
|2-3 pancakes per serving||218||1 g||11 g||45 g|