- 2 blocks tofu
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce or tamari
- 1 chopped onion
- 5 cloves garlic, chopped or minced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups cooked whole wheat cous cous
- 1 Tablespoon dried cilantro
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Dice tofu into 1/2 inch cubes and scatter in 9×13 inch baking dish. Toss in olive oil and soy sauce or tamari. Add onion and garlic and bake at 375 degrees for 1 hour and 30 minutes. Meanwhile, cook cous cous according to package. Slice tomatoes in half and set aside.
- When tofu is done, spread over cooked cous cous and top with tomatoes and cilantro. Serve and enjoy!
|Amount of servings||Serving Size||Calories||Fat||Protein||Carbohydrate|
|8||8 oz||374||16 g||22 g||42 g|