- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 2 red or green pepper, seeded and diced
- 1/4 pound green beans, sliced
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1/4 pound mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small bunch bok choy or greens
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- In a large frying pan, heat oil, garlic and ginger.
- Add onions, pepper, green beans and carrot. Stir fry over high heat for about 4 minutes.
- Add mushrooms, bok choy, zucchini, lemon juice and soy sauce. Stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve with steamed white or brown rice or angel hair pasta.
|4-6 servings||198||6 g||4 g||32 g|