1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup whole wheat flour
1/2 cup rolled oats
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cups canola or vegetable
2 eggs, beaten
1 20 oz can crushed pineapple with juice
4 mashed bananas
1/2 cup raisins or other dried fruit
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, combine flour, oats, baking soda, salt and brown sugar.
3. In a separate bowl, mix together oil, eggs, pineapple, bananas.
4. Stir banana mixture into flour mixture; Combine just to moisten. Stir in raisins. Pour batter into muffin tins.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 14-18 minutes.
6. Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center of the muffin comes out clean or until muffins are golden on top.
|16||1 muffin||162||4 g||3 g||29 g|