1 cup all purpose flour
1 cup whole wheat flour
1 Tablespoon baking powder
2/3 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/4 cup milk
1 cup mashed banana
5 Tablespoons peanut butter
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine flours, baking powder, brown sugar, and salt. Set aside.
3) In a separate bowl whisk milk, bananas and peanut butter. Mix wet ingredients into dry ingredients until blended.
4) Pour batter into a greased 9×5 inch loaf pan and bake for 50-60 minutes or until toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. If making muffins, bake only 15-20 minutes.
5) Cool completely before serving.
|3/4 inch slice||183||4 g||5 g||34 g(2g fiber)|