1644 Lotsie Blvd
St. Louis, MO 63132
Experience-driven dinners that encourage you “to take a leap of faith”
Operating on the motto “if you can find us, you can join us,” Rouge Underground is a chef-driven mobile pop-up dining experience seeking to break all of the rules of a conventional restaurant. Since 2009, Rouge has produced 67 events in 45 different locations throughout the St. Louis area. Next stop: Operation Food Search. Join us to experience the “rush” of the kitchen and shed the “rules” of the culinary arts with a fun evening and support OFS in the mission of healing hunger at home.
Class proceeds fund cooking and nutrition education programs for hungry children and families throughout our community.
On The Menu:
- Blow torch Scallops with creme fraiche and citrus
- Mushroom Rissotto with basil oil
- Kimchee fried rice with kewpie mayo
- Signature chocolate caramel pretzel tart
- Plus some suprises!
How It works:
- COOK – Enjoy as our culinary instructor cooks a featured recipe so you can watch, learn and, most importantly, taste the final result!
- LEARN – Learn a new recipe to add to your cookbook and how OFS nutrition education program is making a direct impact in both peoples’ lives and in our community.
- SHARE – Your donation will help fund OFS nutrition education classes teaching families and children the importance of healthy eating and cooking skills.
$50 per person. Includes delicious food & class instruction.Sign Up Now