Should your pick-up day land on one of these holidays, you may pick-up any other day except Friday the week of the holiday at your scheduled time slot.
- New Years Day: Monday, January 1
- Martin Luther King Day: Monday January 15
- Memorial Day: Monday, May 28
- Independence Day: Wednesday, July 4
- Labor Day: Monday, September 3
- Thanksgiving Day: Thursday, November 22
- Day After Thanksgiving: Friday, November 23
- Christmas Day: Tuesday, December 25
If a holiday falls on your regularly scheduled pick up day, you may come any other day that week (except Friday) during your normal pick up time. For example, if you are scheduled to come during the Monday 7:30 to 8:30 time slot, you may come on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday during the 7:30 to 8:30 tie slot.