Should your pick-up day land on one of these holidays, you may pick-up any other day except Friday the week of the holiday at your scheduled time slot.
- New Years Day: Tuesday, January 1
- Martin Luther King Day: Monday, January 21
- Memorial Day: Monday, May 27
- Independence Day: Thursday, July 4
- Labor Day: Monday, September 2
- Thanksgiving Day: Thursday, November 28
- Day After Thanksgiving: Friday, November 29
- Christmas Day: Wednesday, December 25
If a holiday falls on your regularly scheduled pick up day, you may come any other day that week (except Friday) during your normal pick up time. For example, if you are scheduled to come during the Monday 7:30 to 8:30 time slot, you may come on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday during the 7:30 to 8:30 tie slot.