Member Agency Requirements
To ensure food is distributed safely and reaches as many people as possible, Operation Food Search has general requirements for its member agencies.
- Have Federal 501(c)3 status
- Have clean storage and/or meal preparation area
- Have suitable vehicles to transport food
- Agree to service clients without discriminating on the basis of race, sex, age, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status, disability, or medical condition
- Agree to distribute food and household items free of charge to those in need
- Agree not to sell, barter, exchange, transfer, or charge a fee for food or household items
- Provide monthly service reports, food receipts, and other requested information
Interested in becoming a member agency? Submit an application today.